[NEohioPAL] Nordonia Drama Club to host Dance Camps for children ages 5 and up!

Chris Simmons via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Sep 29 16:30:02 PDT 2016

As the Nordonia High School Drama Club is preparing for a jam-packed year,
they will also be hosting three dance camps.  This year’s dance camps will
be themed around different holidays!  The camps, which are open to anyone
ages 5 and up, will be held at Nordonia High School.

Our Halloween Camp will take place on *October 15, 2016, from 2:30 until
5:00* *PM*.  Participants are encouraged to wear their favorite costume!

The Winter Holiday Camp will be on *December 17, 2016, from 2:30-5:00 PM*.

Finally, our Valentine’s Camp will take place on *February 18, 2017, from
5:00-7:30 PM*.  Come join us for a lovely time while mom and dad enjoy an
evening out!

Each camp will include a dance class led by Drama Club Choreographer Megan
Gargano, a craft, snack, and other activities led by the members of the
Drama Club.  The cost of each camp is $40.

*For more information and to register for the camps, please visit the Drama
Club’s website, www.nordoniadrama.com <http://www.nordoniadrama.com>.*