[NEohioPAL] Youth Company Auditions!

Great Lakes Ballet via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Sep 30 09:36:35 PDT 2016

Great Lakes Youth Ballet Company AuditionsSaturday, Oct. 9th 10:00 a.m. - 12
GLYB is a pre-professional performing company looking for dancers for our 2016-17 season. Performances will include Nutcracker excerpts and Winter Wonderland on Dec. 3rd and 17th and "The Silver Bough," a new fairy ballet being created by our artistic director, Regina Pietraroia, this spring.
Audition and rehearsals will be held at Dance Arts by Regina, which will partner with GLYB for the performances. Company dancers will also have the opportunity to perform in various outreach and community settings throughout the year.
Audition is open to ALL DANCERS ages 8+
For more information or to register for the audition, call 440-230-9018 or email greatlakesballet at att.net
Great Lakes Youth Ballet (440)230-901810670 Royalton RoadNorth Royalton, Oh 44133www.greatlakesyouthballet.com