[NEohioPAL] Help Bring "About Michael" to the London Stage

Peter Fields via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Oct 2 15:40:54 PDT 2016

Hello, NEohioPAL friends!  I just wanted to let you all know that I've
launched an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign for my one-act stage play, *About
Michael. *

*About Michael *is one of thirty plays named to the shortlist as a
semi-finalist of Sky Blue Theatre Company’s 2016 British Theatre Challenge
(BTC).  This year, for the first time, the organizers of the BTC are
offering the playwrights who have made it to the shortlist the awesome
opportunity to have their works produced and performed at a professional,
London venue in April 2017. In order to make this amazing opportunity a
reality, I need your help in raising a total of $800 (about £600) which
will go toward the cost of producing *About Michael* at the off-West End
venue, the LOST Theatre.

All information about this campaign can be found on the Indiegogo page--
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/about-michael-london-
premiere-lgbt/x/8550971#/

Any and all contributions-- including telling others about the project
--are greatly and sincerely appreciated.

Many thanks!
Peter Fields