[NEohioPAL] Musical Director needed for Seussical in Concert at the Akron Civic Theatre

Val Renner via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Oct 7 08:58:40 PDT 2016

We are looking for someone to serve as music director for Suessical.  We're doing it "In Concert" with just piano.  It will be staged with mic stands - very minimal movement.  Francine will be directing and can work the MD on vocal direction.  We need someone to teach the notes and play for the rehearsals and performance.

Rehearsals will be Sundays beginning Oct. 16 from 2:30 PM - 5 PM and continue every Sunday through the show.  Show is December 11 at 2:30 PM.

This is a paid position.

Val Renner
Media/Special Programming Director
Akron Civic Theatre