[NEohioPAL] Sub-Dance Teacher opportunity

Nicole Cassara via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Oct 4 05:09:07 PDT 2016

Arlene Cassara Dance & Theater Center is in search for a substitute teacher for several classes, teacher preparing for maternity leave (due 12/27/16). Needing a sub for classes including Dance Intro, Jr. Hip- Hop and Jazz levels beg - adv. This paid position will be for 6 to 8 weeks. PAID POSITION!
If you or you know of any possible applicants, we would love to speak. As the studio is looking to expand its staff and schedule, this could result in a permanent position. Arlene Cassara Dance & Theater Center located in North Olmsted, Ohio. Thank you very much and we look forward to hearing from you.
www.ArleneCassaraDace.com ncbillington14 at att.net