[NEohioPAL] Opportunities for school/homeschool students

Kelly Miloro via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Oct 4 09:23:42 PDT 2016

Geauga Lyric Theater in Chardon, Ohio has two outreach programs for
students before the New Year; Complete and Total, and A Laura Ingalls
Wilder Christmas,
Both will have evening public performances as well as a school day
performance that is open for scheduling. In addition, *Complete and Total* is
also available to come and perform at your school if that is preferred.

If you have any questions or wish to schedule a spot, please let me know.
Thank you so much!

Angela Miloro-Hansen
GLTG Education Outreach Coordinator
www.geaugatheater.org

*COMPLETE AND TOTAL *is a locally written one-act about the dangers of
heroin addiction. It follows the story of a high school student with a
bright future ahead of him, but heroin and addiction quickly become his top
priority. The Mind, the only sober part left of his brain, believes in his
ability to become clean, but it’s not that simple. It is very psychological
and thought provoking, but not graphic. It will be performed by teens, and
is something that is sadly so prevalent in our area right now.
*Public Performance: *November 12 at 7:30pm
*School day performance: *November 11 in the morning (time TBA, can be
flexible based on buses/school needs)
*Talkback: *We can provide a talkback about the subject after the show as
well. It's a one act show, so about 45 minutes in length.
*Cost: *Free (we have received grant funding in order to offer this free of
charge)
*Possibility to travel to schools: *If you would prefer an in-school
performance, please contact me and I will be happy to set it up!

*A LAURA INGALLS WILDER CHRISTMAS *is another one act, about 45 minutes
long. It follows the story of the Ingalls family during one difficult
winter. It's appropriate for all age ranges.
*School day performance: *December 14 at 10am
*Talkback: *Can be provided upon request
*Cost: *$5 per student, no cost for chaperones/teachers

--
Kelly Miloro
GLTG Administrative Asst.
officemgr at geaugatheater.org