[NEohioPAL] Auditions HUMBUG!

Stunt Cat via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Oct 5 07:22:01 PDT 2016

Christmas is a humbug!  Or it might be if you’re not in our production of A Christmas Carol at Medina Showbiz Company this year.  We’re still looking to round out our cast (adults) with your amazing talent (or a reasonable facsimile thereof).  Come on, bluff me.  The good, adult, juicy roles are still available, so there’s that.  We’re making it easy too, lean your phone against something, do a selfie check and make sure we can see you, hit video record and give us a few seconds of a monologue of your choosing.  Seriously, it’s that easy.  Oh, I forgot, pick a room that has a lot of light and make sure the light is in front of you.  Bing! Instant Audition video!  Send them to stuntcatprod at gmail.com.
Performances Fridays and Saturdays 7:30pm, Sundays 2pm Dec 2,3,4,9,10,11,16,17,18
Rehearsals begin kinda soon so get the lead out.  Cheers and thank you!