[NEohioPAL] Happenings at Olde Towne Hall Theatre

Lisa Carter via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Oct 5 08:47:41 PDT 2016

*YOUTH THEATRE AUDITIONS*

Auditions for the Youth Theatre production of "HONK" will be on October 8th
from 1-4 at the theatre. Students ages 6-18 are welcome to audition for
this fun musical by AnthonyDrewe and George Stiles. Directed by Sharon
Godsey. For more information, call the theatre at 440-327=2909. Production
dates are December  2,3, 4, 9 and  10.

*POETRY SCAREFEST*

Join us at Olde Towne Hall Theatre on Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 7 pm for a
an Open Mic Night "Scarefest!" Bring your creepiest poetry to share and
listen to some really awesome poetry from local poets. Acoustic musicians
are also welcome to bring their instruments and frighten us with some
haunting tunes. A $5 donation at the door is suggested to benefit the OTHT
general fund. Contact Lisa Carter for more information
 elprofecarter at gmail.com  <elprofecarter at gmail.com>

Speaking of being scared...

*MURDER MYSTERY DINNER THEATRE*

Tickets are now available for a Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre presentation
of, " Murder in Black and White" by Eileen Moushey. Directed by Lisa
Carter, the play will take place at Bullfrog's Sports Tavern on *Friday,
November 11th, Saturday November 12th, Friday November 18th, and Saturday,
November 19th at 6:30 pm. *Tickets are pre-sale only and cost $36. *Call
440-865-8700 *for reservations.

When an innocent audience member dies, and three others have close calls, a
cop has to find out what they all have in common besides being named, Ann
White. A rib-tickling, spine-tingling interactive murder mystery play done
between the courses of a delicious buffet supper.

*UNDERWRITE OUR SEASON*

This year, we are again looking for private individuals and organizations
to underwrite our season. Although it often takes upwards of $7,000 to
produce some shows, we are offering special rewards for those wishing to
offer monetary gifts. Gifts of at least $1,000 for a dramatic/comedic
production, $3000 for a musical will receive free tickets and advertising
for the season. Please contact Lisa Carter for details at
elprofecarter at gmail.com

*AUDITIONS FOR THE SOUND OF MUSIC*

Auditions for "The Sound of Music" will be held on December 11th from 2-5
and December 12th from 7-9. Directed by Heidi Frees. Production dates will
be February 17, 18, 24, 25, 26, March 3, 4, 10, 11th.

Our theatre is located at 36199 Center Ridge Rd. North Ridgeville, Ohio
44039. Please check out our websites for further details at
www.oldetownehalltheatre.com  <http://www.oldetownehalltheatre.com>

*Lisa L. Carter*
elprofecarter at gmail.com