[NEohioPAL] Have a child that wants to learn how to play a musical instrument?

Darryl Epp via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Oct 5 10:52:50 PDT 2016

Brecksville Music Studio is a brand new music instruction studio located in Brecksville, Ohio. We provide private and group music lessons for all ages on guitar, piano, drums, voice, strings woodwinds and brass. All of our instructors are experienced in both teaching and performing and are all motivated by their passion for music and the desire to pass it on to every student! We are currently planning several programs at the studio including recitals, ensembles and local performances so give us a call for more information. Rates are very affordable and instructors are some of the best in Northeast Ohio! Call us now 440-526-9350