[NEohioPAL] Wandering Aesthetics summons TAILS in Akron just in time for Halloween

Wandering Aesthetics via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Oct 5 12:05:42 PDT 2016

Wandering Aesthetics
Presents…
“Tails from the Witch’s Cauldron”
(Stories of Blood, Sex and Rock ‘N’ Roll)
Featuring Nici Romo

Just in time for Halloween – a one-weekend only return of our thrilling, chilling  storytelling performance “Tails from the Witch’s Cauldron” (Stories of Blood, Sex and Rock ‘N’ Roll) featuring Nici Romo.

Come discover what left audiences in Kent breathless...

Performance Dates & Times:

Friday, October 21st @ 7:30 PM
Friday, October 21st @ 10:00 PM
Saturday, October 22nd @ 7:30 PM

Location:

SageRock
15 Broad St.
Akron, OH 44305

Tickets:

Tickets are $15 per person and are available online at www.watheatre.com/boxoffice <http://www.watheatre.com/boxoffice>.
Reservations can also be made by calling 330.612.3090
Tickets will be available at the door – but seating is limited so pre-orders are recommended.
For more information please email info at watheatre.com <mailto:info at watheatre.com>.

About “Tails from the Witch’s Cauldron”:

The TAILS are back...

“Tails from the Witch’s Cauldron” features Wandering Aesthetics’ bloodiest, sexiest, spookiest stories yet! These three madcap tales of magic, mystery and maidens are sure to enchant audiences, leaving them spellbound with laughter, horror or both. (Okay. There really aren’t “maidens” in these stories, but hags ruined the alliteration.)

Performance runs around 60 minutes.

With:

Nici Romo (from Stow, Ohio)
And Wandering Aesthetics’ own Kyle Jozsa (from Akron, Ohio)
Directed by: Benjamin Rexroad (from Portage Lakes)

Just make sure to get home before the witching hour!

**This is performance probably isn’t suitable for children. But that’s not our call…