[NEohioPAL] Announcing My Reinvention- Margaret Reardon Arts and Culture Advocate

Margaret Reardon via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Oct 6 10:05:43 PDT 2016

 Hello All-
 I've been silent for awhile as I was transitioning out of my job at the Beachwood Library and into my new life as a freelance marketer, event planner and fund raiser!   I truly appreciate all the great artistic people I  have met through this list and want  to keep that momentum going. I will be involved in lots of great projects. I will still be looking for musical acts, artists for art shows etc so please email me with any possibilities.I'm also always looking for new (paying)  projects, and my rates are reasonable! So check out my website   like my new Facebook page  Margaret Reardon Arts and Culture Advocate and stay in touch

Margaret