[NEohioPAL] The CWRU/CPH MFA Program OPEN HOUSE

Donald Carrier via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Oct 6 12:49:27 PDT 2016

CWRU/CPH MFA PROGRAM OPEN HOUSE

We invite all interested candidates to the Case Western Reserve University/Cleveland Play House MFA Acting Program Open House on Saturday, November 5, 2016 from 11:00 am-1:00 pm at 1901 E 13th St, 5th Floor Room 513, Cleveland, OH.

This is for potential candidates to learn more about our program, meet our faculty and see our facilities.

Our upcoming Cleveland auditions are January 14 and 15, 2017 for a fall, 2017 intake.

We encourage you to pass on this information to colleagues, friends, educators and students that you might know.

The Program offers outstanding 3-year tuition-free training with a generous living stipend and membership in Actors' Equity Association on successful completion of the Program.

The event looks to be well-attended, so the earlier interested candidates reserve a spot, the earlier they will guarantee participation.

For more information or to RSVP, please contact Associate Director, Donald Carrier at donald.carrier at case.edu<mailto:donald.carrier at case.edu> or at 216-400-7019<tel:216-400-7019>.

Thanks for your attention. For more information about the program and application instructions, please visit clevelandplayhouse.com/mfa.

Donald Carrier

Associate Director

CWRU/CPH MFA Acting Program