[NEohioPAL] Only 2 WEEKENDS LEFT! ‘What I Did Last Summer’ at Clague Playhouse

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Oct 7 06:16:28 PDT 2016

ONLY TWO WEEKENDS LEFT!Go back in time with ‘What I Did Last Summer’ at Clague Playhouse

"WHAT I DID LAST SUMMER"
Running now through October 16, 2016
TICKETS/INFO: www.clagueplayhouse.org
Interview with director, RON NEWELL:“Oh man – I lived this! I was this kid’s age during World War II – it really affected me. I was 15 years old in 1945, like Charlie,” muses Ron Newell, the director of Clague Playhouse’s “What I Did Last Summer.”
Playing through October 16 at Clague Playhouse, “What I Did Last Summer” is a memory play, or a flashback that takes place near the end of World War II at a summer cottage on Canadian side Lake Erie, outside of Buffalo, NY.
With a cast of six, it’s about...
To read the rest of this story, and to get more information about the show and ticket, click HERE.
Trouble with the link? Cut and paste it into your browser:https://kateklotzbach.wordpress.com/2016/09/23/go-back-in-time-with-what-i-did-last-summer-at-clague-playhouse/