[NEohioPAL] Wanted: Musicians for Gates Mills Players production of 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee

Dale Fant via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Oct 9 05:08:25 PDT 2016

Calling all Musicians,

Gates Mills Players is presenting the Tony-Award-winning production 25th
Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee in the beginning of November, with
performances on November 2, 4, 5, 6, 11, 12.

We are in need a drummer, and would love to have a synth player, a woodwind
person, and a cellist.

Although there is no pay involved, the Music Director will pass on some gas
gift cards and her UNDYING gratitude!

Rehearsals, according to folks' schedules, should include a Saturday or
Sunday ensemble read-through October 23 or 24, and then Sunday through
Tuesday of performance week. The first performance is Wed. Nov. 2.

Note that we have no performance on Thursday, Nov. 3rd, but Friday and
Saturday performances Nov. 4, 5, 11 and 12 are at 7:30pm, and the Sunday
Nov. 6 is at 2pm.

Folks who are interested please e-mail Kira Seaton at kira.seaton at tri-c.edu
<mailto:kira.seaton at tri-c.edu%3cmailto:kira.seaton at tri-c.edu>
<mailto:kira.seaton at tri-c.edu>  or call or text her at 216-269-7575.