[NEohioPAL] Need male actor/singer (16-40 yrs old) for Frankenstein: The Rock Opera - last minute replacement!

Tom Todd via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Oct 10 08:23:37 PDT 2016

Tom Todd's Frankenstein: The Rock Opera, opening in Conneaut, OH at Arlene's Broadway on Buffalo theater Oct 21.We need male actor singer 16-40 years old. Easy to learn supporting role, easy singing parts, some athleticism required for action scenes. A fun part!If you are from NE region (Conneaut, Ashtabula, Geneva, Madison, even Mentor/Painesville/Willoughby) please consider. We can help with transportation.This is a last minute opening, please respond ASAP!call Tom Todd 440 552-5892or email tomtoddmusic at yahoo.com
Rehearsals are underway now! It's an exciting show!