[NEohioPAL] Broadway "Fun Home" Master Class next week at Weathervane Playhouse

Sarah Bailey via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Oct 10 11:39:36 PDT 2016

Master Class with Robi Hager from Fun Home
October 17th, 7-9 PM
Weathervane Playhouse
1301 Weathervane Lane * Akron, Oh 44313
www.WeathervanePlayhouse.com/youth<http://www.weathervaneplayhouse.com/youth>

~Only 5 Spaces Left~
The Broadway Connection Voice and Acting Master Class with the Tony Award winning cast of "Fun Home!" Open for Teens and Adults
We have two options: you can either perform your prepared piece for feedback or attend the master class without performing, but still participating in the other activities and discussions. Each performing student will need to prepare 16 bars of music or a one minute monologue. They will receive one on one coaching with our guest instructor from the Tony Award winning cast of "Fun Home." The cost of the coaching option is $50 per student. This option is limited to 15 students. Non-performing students will attend the workshop at a lesser cost of $20 per student. This option is limited to 10 students.
When:

  *   We have LIMITED space for our "Fun Home" workshop on Monday, October 17th, from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM.
How to Enroll:

*         Click this link: https://campscui.active.com/orgs/WeathervanePlayhouse?season=1615101

Sarah Bailey
Director of Education