[NEohioPAL] Paid Gig... Extras needed for a National Athletic Clothing Company this Sunday, October 16th

Joe DePaul via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Oct 10 17:31:30 PDT 2016

Extras Needed for a National Athletic Clothing Company!
Date you must be available: Sunday, October 16th
This is a wonderful opportunity!
Requirements:

*     Must be 18 years or older

*     All ethnicities

*     All heights

*     You do not have to be listed with PMTM
If you are interested, email bookings at pmtm.com<mailto:bookings at pmtm.com> for more information.
Include your name, that you are available for the date, and you are interested in receiving additional information.  At that time, we will send you the information regarding time, location, and rate.
*No Calls to the Agency!*
**If you are exclusive with another agency, we cannot submit you for this project!**