[NEohioPAL] Casting Call: Volunteer Extras Needed For Internet Series

Danny O'Donnell via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Oct 12 07:38:35 PDT 2016

Greetings all!
My name is Daniel O'Donnell and I am the casting director for the upcoming
internet series titled [Mr.Spectacular]. We are in need of a multitude of
extras because our venue is quite large.

What: Actors, experienced and non-experienced, any age, race, gender,
background needed.

When: October 23rd, 2016 from 10 am to 3 pm.

Where: Hilarities 4th Street Theatre
             2035 E 4th St,
             Cleveland, OH 44115

Why: Free Food Provided as well as experience in camera work and credits
for iMDB pages upon completion of the project.

How Do I Get Involved: email dodonne7 at gmail.com to report and receive
specifics about the shoot.

I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Sincerely,
Daniel O'Donnell
[Mr.Spectacular] Casting Director