[NEohioPAL] TWO MORE WEEKENDS of Ensemble's Savagely Funny MARGIN OF ERROR!

Ensemble Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Oct 12 13:50:32 PDT 2016

*Ensemble Theatre's 2016-2017 Season: THE CLEVELAND TICKET*

*ENSEMBLE THEATRE continues *its *2016-2017 MainStage Season!  *
*MARGIN OF ERROR*
*-or- The Unassailable Wisdom of The Mouse and The Scorpion*
By *Eric Coble*
Directed by* Eric Schmiedl*

Harold Carver is the greatest political strategist the nation has ever
known. But tonight he has to save four doomed campaigns, his own
disintegrating marriage, and fend off an FBI investigation with no one to
help him but eager intern Daphne. And he’s stuck at Gate C19 of Cleveland
Hopkins Airport. A no-holds-barred look at how we choose our elected
officials (and every other product) in our winner-take-all-world

And Cleveland audiences and Critics are raving about it! *(Click
highlighted text to read full review).*

*"In 'Margin of Error', Coble, a self- avowed political junkie, mainlines
the stuff directly into his veins, producing an instant classic – a
blazing, savagely funny indictment of a system that blithely packages and
markets candidates like products no matter how toxic or faulty they are."
<http://www.cleveland.com/onstage/index.ssf/2016/10/margin_of_error_elects_to_play.html>
*
*-Andrea Simakis, Cleveland Plain Dealer*

*"Mauldin relishes every opportunity to play this man of no conscience as
big and bold as possible and, under Eric Schmiedl’s direction, he
masterfully rides the play’s comedic rhythms with just the right pace and
with just the right tone.
<http://www.clevelandjewishnews.com/columnists/bob_abelman/bad-timing-tames-but-doesn-t-trump-ensemble-s-margin/article_673653b8-887c-11e6-ab12-e386770d4296.html>"*
*-Bob Abelman, Cleveland Jewish News *

*"*
<http://ensembletheatrecle.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4dca4c1d76c7c686a58a344c&id=614433dd9a&e=d1f7302868>*Eric
Coble’s mesmerizing MARGIN OF ERROR exposes political machinations
<http://coolcleveland.com/2016/10/theater-review-margin-of-error-at-ensemble-theatre-by-roy-berko/>."
<http://ensembletheatrecle.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=e4dca4c1d76c7c686a58a344c&id=2f98b43285&e=d1f7302868>
*
*-Roy Berko, **CoolCleveland.com*

*"Coble has written a tight and fiercely funny play about the way politics
used to work, back when you had to be careful of every utterance should a
lip slip lead to bad headlines the next day.
<http://www.clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2016/10/07/margin-of-error-is-a-fiercely-funny-play-about-the-way-politics-used-to-work#>"
*
*-Christine Howey, Cleveland Scene Magazine*

*Through OCTOBER 23rd*
Fridays & Saturdays* @8pm.  *Sundays *@2pm. *
*Tickets are $12-$24 with Senior, Student and Group discounts! *
*This weekend NEOhioPal subscribers can save $5 on their tickets by using
the discount code NEO online, by phone, or at the DOOR! *
*Talk backs** with the PLAYWRIGHT!  10/14 & 10/22!*

With an *AMAZING* cast of *CLEVELAND* Actors:
*Michael Mauldin* *as Harold Carver
*Mary-Francis Renee Miller* as Daphne Anderson
**denotes member of Actors' Equity Association, the union of Actors and
Stage Managers in the United States.  *

*With the voice over talents of:*
Dean Coutris, Kayla Davis, August Scarpelli, Becca Moseley, Santino
Montanez, Celeste Cosentino, Aaron D. Elersich & more!

For Tickets Call: *216.321.2930 <216.321.2930>*  |  Email:
*tickets at ensemble-theatre.org
<tickets at ensemble-theatre.org>*
To purchase tickets online*: www.ensembletheatreCLE.org
<http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/>*

*We look forward to seeing you in our audience! *
--
*Information*
info at ensemble-theatre.org
2843 Washington Blvd.  Cleveland Hts., OH 441118
216-321-2930/216-202-0938
*www.ensembletheatrecle.org <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org>*