[NEohioPAL] Calling for Dancers Ages 8 & Up!

Amy Hanratty via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Oct 16 22:06:21 PDT 2016

Musical Theater Dance Combo Classes
Increase your dance skills! Unique Dance Class for Theater Lovers of all Ages!Enjoydancing to favorite musical theater show stoppers, while being energized byBroadway Dance Instructor, Jim Becker. Dance and learn choreography to musicaltheater dance numbers. Including:Ballet, Jazz, and contemporary movement fundamentals including foot progressions, stretches stability and core strengthening work. We follow ABTcurriculum atthe barre. From plies to grande battlements, barre work helps toachieve a dancer's highest potential and quality of movement with each stepperformed in other genres of dance. We incorporate classic Jazz techniqueincluding turns, leaps, jumps, traveling and choreographic phrases. If studentshave Tap experience, Tap Technique will be incorporated as well. Choreography bringsit together with an actual dance, helping the dancer to explore movement as itrelates to telling the story and entertaining the audience. *Showcase forparents last half of the last class of each session!​

 REGISTRATION NOW OPEN…  www.voice-variations.comeatre Dance Combo Class w/ Jim Becker

Fall Session II - (Ages 14 to Adult)

Sundays – 6 weeks from 11/6 through 12/18 *No class on11/27

Time:12:00-1:00

Ages:14 -Adult

Instructor:Jim Becker

Location: Above the Barre,

1450Bagley Rd. Berea, 44017

​TO REGISTER CLICK HERE

Fall Session II - (Ages 8 to 13)

Sundays – 6 weeks from 11/6 through 12/18 *No class on11/27

Time:1:00-2:00

Ages:8-13

Instructor:Jim Becker

Location: Above the Barre,