[NEohioPAL] $40 massage Thursday 10/20/2016

Mary via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Oct 19 09:26:18 PDT 2016

I've got 2 openings for massage at The Center For Integrated Therapies,
11002 Detroit Ave, Cleveland OH 44102 on Thursday at 10am and 2pm.

Normally $50 for an hour, I can discount to NEOPAL members. We also
accept Medicare, Medicaid, Humana, Aetna, medical mutual and of course
credit cards and cash.  No HMOs or PPOs.

You can visit the website at http://www.cfitonline.org/  Click on About
Us and then click Book Now if you'd like to schedule an appointment.
You'll be taken to the scheduling page where you can click on Create an
Account. Enter your information and schedule an appointment!  Be sure to
enter NEOPAL in the box that says referred by.

Mary Davis