[NEohioPAL] FINAL CURTAIN CALL! Dance with FOX SYTYCD's Best!

Parker Pennington via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Oct 18 08:46:11 PDT 2016

*Get Ready Cleveland, We're Coming Home and we've got this amazing event in
store for you!*

*ELIANA GIRARD,Season 9 Winner of FOX's **SYTYCD**, **will headline
the November 13th Skate Dance Dream Dance Intensive in Cleveland, OH!*

Come Join the industry's hottest dancers and leading dancer educators!

The Skate Dance Dream Dance Intensive Tour will wrap up it's final tour
date for the 2016 season in their hometown: Cleveland, Ohio! This
dance-only event (no ice skating involved or required), is most similar to
a dance convention, and promises to be an event unlike any other you've
ever participated in! Our faculty lineup will consist of Girard (Ballet),
plus *SYTYCD *Season 12 Runner-Up Hailee Payne (Jazz), and *SYTYCD* Season
3, Top 8 Finalist, Sara VonGillern (Hip Hop/Breakdance). Sara is a highly
decorated dancer, who also was part of MTV's *ABDC* All-Star Season, with
Season 4 Winners, We Are Heroes Crew!

Discover the Skate Dance Dream difference! Our intimate atmosphere and
personalized attention, with *master class sizes limited to only 40 kids *make
us the best around! We are the forefront of innovation, being the first to
guarantee and proudly offer a more individualized convention experience. We
are closest to studio class room sizes, and this Intensive is hosted in a
neutral, beautiful, non-studio location.

The 1-day event will feature: 3 master classes in hip hop, ballet, and jazz
styles, 2 choreography sessions with the *SYTYCD *finalists, a Meet & Greet
(with autograph and selfie picture opportunities), a final showcase
performance alongside the dance stars, an injury prevention course (hosted
by Relevation Physical Therapy and Wellness), and more!  We also offer the
chance to sign up for 1-on-1 private sessions and group competition number
critiques by our faculty on a limited basis.

The event will be held at the Cleveland Airport Marriott. Reserve your spot
now at www.SDD-Dance.com <http://www.sdd-dance.com/> while space remains.
Open to Individual dancers and studios/groups, ages 7-21 (6 years old may
attend with studio permission).The Deadline to register is Sunday, October
30th (unless filled before that date).

Any questions? Contact our events team at 440-865-2005 or email at:
info at skatedancedream.com.

*Support Local! Skate Dance Dream has been in business for 5 years, and
recently expanded their outreach by offering dance intensives. They've
produced 18 total events across 7 states since 2011, including 11 show
productions, that were featured on local affiliates of ABC, NBC, and FOX;
they've drawn praise from Dance Informa; Dance Studio Life Magazine; Ohio
Magazine; Charleston Magazine; and many more! They are Cleveland-based, and
would love to see you show up to support a homegrown, Cleveland company!*

“My students absolutely had a blast at Skate Dance Dream™! They still talk
about it months later and still do choreography they learned while there.
We hope to come back again! Thank you!”*– Candace Szarka, Candance Academy
Director *