[NEohioPAL] Extras Needed for Internet Short.

Danny O'Donnell via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Oct 19 07:36:14 PDT 2016

Looking for interested persons to play background characters for a bar
scene in Cleveland. Actors must be 18 years of age or older.

The shoot will take place on October 23rd

The Address will be:
Frolics Hilarities 4th Street Theatre
2035 4th Street,
Cleveland, OH 44115

Call time is 10 am, and we are hoping to be wrapped up by 3 pm.
The scene is a comedy night at a popular bar so for wardrobe just wear
whatever you would wear to a bar. nothing fancy, casual is fine.
This is an unpaid experience.

Also, If you have any friends or family that are interested in this
experience they are also more than welcome to join you, in my experience,
being an extra is easier and more fun when you're with people you know.
If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to ask me, my e-mail
is dodonne7 at gmail.com.

I look forward to working with you!

- Daniel J. O'Donnell