[NEohioPAL] MUSICAL THEATRE DANCE with NYC DIRECTOR JIM BECKER

James Becker via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Oct 19 09:14:00 PDT 2016

MUSICAL THEATRE DANCE with JIM BECKER!

BE EXTRA READY FOR THAT UPCOMING SHOW/ AUDITION!

Dance and have fun! Long before CONTEMPORARY, there was MUSICAL THEATRE! We explore the art of STORY-TELLING through SONG AND DANCE!

HELLO, DOLLY
DAMN YANKEES
HAMILTON
ANYTHING GOES
CATS
GUYS & DOLLS
.. and many more!

This choreography inspired class helps put your troubles at the door and escape into a world of musical theatre. We also play games, improv, sing and much more!

3 CLASSES AND LOCATIONS!

SUN: 12:00PM (ages 14-adult), 1:00PM (ages 8-13)
	VOICE VARIATIONS by Amy Hanratty
	ABOVE THE BARRE
	1450 West Bagley Rd, Berea
	www.voice-variations.com <http://www.voice-variations.com/> (440)521-1797
TUE: 6:15PM (ages 10-18)
	INTERPRETATIONS DANCE ACADEMY
	101 Oakes Rd, Broadview Hts
	www.interpretationsda.com <http://www.interpretationsda.com/> (440) 838-1809
WED: 5:00PM (ages 8-13) ROCK CITY DANCE
	7501 Pearl Rd Middleburg Hts
	www.rockcitydance.com <http://www.rockcitydance.com/> (440)243-4999

Jim Becker is a proud AEA performer from New York City where Jim was a director and choreographer at the world-renowned Harlem School of the Arts, instructor at National Dance Institute, and student at American Ballet Theatre. Jim helped create The Lion King Kids & JR! Performance credits include national tours, commercials, network television, Disney World, Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, Disney Cruise Line. Jim is also a personal trainer to the Broadway stars and was the official trainer for the leading men of the Tony-Award winning production of Hedwig and the Angry Inch.

www.thejimbecker.com

“Every child should have the chance to dance.”