[NEohioPAL] Last chance for dance costume sale & Sugarplum Fairy Tea informtion

Cleveland City Dance via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Oct 20 15:24:48 PDT 2016

Costume Sale
Our annual costume sale has begun and runs through October 30. All are gently used and some have never been worn.  We also have a consignment rack filled with leotards, tights, jazz pants, skirts, dance shoes and more for children and
adults.
Some items are only $5.
Location: Cleveland City Dance School 13108 Shaker Square, Cleveland, OH 44120
216-295-2222 www.clevelandcitydance.com

While you are visiting you may also purchase tickets to the Sunday, November 13…Annual “Sugarplum Tea” to benefit the City Ballet of Cleveland, 2:00pm-4:00pm at the Cleveland
Skating Club in Shaker Heights. This event is sure to sell out, so get your tickets early! Meet and great your beloved characters from The Uniquely Cleveland
Nutcracker. Enjoy bountiful desserts from many local bakeries, with your special tea or hot chocolate. Our photographer will be there to take your photo with the Sugar Plum Fairy or another Nutcracker favorite while you are invited to make your own
crown or wand, have an intimate performance by the Sugarplum Fairy and friends, and enjoy a special reading of The Uniquely Cleveland Nutcracker. Raffle tickets will also be available for fantastic prizes as
well as silent auction for the spectacular Shaker Square Merchants basket!Call 216-848-9088. www.cityballetofcleveland.org

Cleveland City Dance, Home to City Ballet of Cleveland

13108 Shaker Square

Cleveland, OH 44120

www.clevelandcitydance.com / 216-295-2222