[NEohioPAL] Need videographer w/audio on Sat. 10/22

Need Indeed via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Oct 21 11:44:12 PDT 2016

Discussion group that pre-records podcasts at a bar needs videographer with
ample lighting and directional audio for taping on Saturday Oct. 22 for one
hour of shooting.

Location is in Cleveland Heights from 9pm to 10pm. It'll be a very simple
gig. At the end of the shoot I just expect simcard or jumpdrive with
footage. I will do all post.

Ideally I want two cams--one for still wide establishment shot and other
for roaming to feature participants.

If one person can handle this job it's $100 cash otherwise $50 a piece for
two. My number is 937-985-4601. If I don't pick up leave a message and I'll
call you right back.