[NEohioPAL] PIT MEMBERS NEEDED FOR UPCOMING PRODUCTION OF BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

Ian Atwood via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Oct 21 10:00:45 PDT 2016

Greetings all.

My name is Ian Atwood and I'll be conducting the pit for Mighty Goliath
Production's upcoming show Beauty and the Beast. All rehearsals and
productions take place at Avon Lake HS.

Rehearsals would be:
January 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
February 3th from 7:30pm - 10pm
February 10th will most likely be a sitzprobe starting at 7pm.

Tech Sunday is February 12th. (evening call only)

Tech week is February 13th - 16th with 7pm calls.

Performances are:
February 17th and 18th at 7:30pm
February 19th at 2pm
February 24th at 7:30pm
February 25th is a double 2pm and 7:30pm.
​There is no compensation for working with MGP, as we are a completely
volunteer group from the top down and all proceeds to our show's go to Avon
Lake's PAC.​

I'm in need for percussion players, violin, cello, and clarinet players for
what promises to be a stress free and fun experience for all. Whether it's
been years since you've been in a pit or whether you're a season veteran
and just want to share your time and talent with and for an awesome
organization, I'll love to hear from you.

Please email me at ianrobertatwood at gmail.com if interested.

Thanks for your time!

Ian​