[NEohioPAL] Review of Jekyll & Hyde at French Creek Theatre from Cleveland Jewish News

fctheatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Oct 21 15:07:25 PDT 2016

French Creek Theatre's 'Jekyll and Hyde' all treats, no tricks

*         Tommy Carosielli, Community I Theater critic I Oct 16, 2016

As Halloween draws near, there's no better way to spend a windy, rainy October night than watching the horror-infused but highly romantic musical "Jekyll and Hyde." And you'll find no better production than the one currently on stage at French Creek Theatre under Jacqi Loewy's direction.

Based on the novella by Robert Louis Stevenson, the musical's evergreen theme of good versus evil is placed within the context of dreary Victorian Era London. Here, the proper and principled Dr. Henry Jekyll and his drug-induced alter ego, the impulsive and malicious Mr. Edward Hyde, seek a solution to their inner conflict and add to the body count of victims along the way....

Follow this link read The rest of the review.<http://www.clevelandjewishnews.com/news/culture/theater/french-creek-theatre-s-jekyll-and-hyde-all-treats-no/article_a497cbde-9401-11e6-b23e-a33ba518e004.html>