[NEohioPAL] Ohio Shakespeare Festival Costume Sale--still going strong!

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Oct 22 09:34:13 PDT 2016

The first day of our costume sale proved to be very popular.  But don't despair.  There's PLENTY to look through on the second day of the sale. 103 South High Street, press the #3 when you arrive and we will buzz you in.

Monday, October 24 from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. to peruse boxes and racks full of vintage, costumes, and more! Find your Halloween costume, something for an upcoming show, or grab a pattern and fabric if you want to make your own.

We’re clearing out:- Vintage- Gowns- Costumes- Shoes- Accessories- Wigs- Fabric
- Patterns
- Props

Everything priced to sell—fill a large trash bag for $20 and a small trash bag for $10. (Select items will be priced $5-$20.)