[NEohioPAL] "The Odd Couple" opens in Strongsville

Ted Larsen via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Oct 23 18:08:54 PDT 2016

  "The Odd Couple"

      The classic comedy comes to life

      "The Odd Couple" opens October 28!

Strongsville Community Theatre is excited to present "The Odd Couple,"
the comedy that made Neil Simon a superstar.

Show dates are October 28, 29, 30 and November 4, 5, 6. Curtain
times: Friday and Saturday at 8 PM, Sunday Matinees at 2PM.

"The Odd Couple" is directed by Chris Bizub.

CAST (in order of appearance)

Murray - Casey McCaan
Vinnie - Michael Columbro
Roy - Gabriel Chuna
Speed - John Peters
Oscar Madison - Jeff Criswell
Felix Unger - Jeremy Jenkins
Gwendolyn Pigeon - Debbie Jenkins
Cecily Pigeon - Brittany Richter

Tickets are $15. See you there!

Tickets can be purchased online at www.StrongsvilleCommunityTheatre.com;
or call 440-879-8817 for more information and to reserve seats.

And visit our FaceBook page and like our post to be entered to win free
tickets!