[NEohioPAL] Review: Make history great again! ’44 Plays for 44 Presidents’ not politics as usual at CPT

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Oct 24 09:41:07 PDT 2016

Make history great again! ’44 Plays for 44 Presidents’ not politics as usual at CPT
My fellow Americans: I urge you to join the only political party worth joining in this 2016 Presidential race: the party of “44 Plays for 44 Presidents,” now playing through October 29, 2016 at the James Levin Theatre on the Cleveland Public Theatre (CPT) campus.

It’s the party of our presidential history told in an irreverent, yet still thought-provoking and fascinatingly funny series of montages...

To read the rest of the article, CLICK HERE: ARTICLE.
Trouble with the link? Cut and paste into your browser:https://kateklotzbach.wordpress.com/2016/10/23/make-history-great-again-44-plays-for-44-presidents-not-politics-as-usual-at-cpt/