[NEohioPAL] Fall Portraits and Head shots starting $75 L@@K

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Oct 24 13:29:06 PDT 2016

Click here for sample head shots!: https://darenstahl.smugmug.com/Headshots

Daren Stahl Photography in Cleveland Heights is now offering photographic services for theater, events, head shots and more. The next few weekends will be beautiful for fall portraits. Schedule yours today for yourself or your family!

Head shot sessions start at $75  for 1/2 hour, and 1 hour portrait sessions begin at $150 for one person, couples, or families.  Please click on the link for my pricing page for more detailed information.
https://darenstahl.smugmug.com/Pricing

Final images are yours to print and keep with copy release.

Reuben Lillie, a working operatic baritone in Chicago says, "Daren is as much in the moment as I am. Daren's photography has changed the way I envision my artist's portfolio: not only as publicity shots but as memories we share - the best kind of historical record."

Mario Clopton, a local teacher, musician, and activist says, "Your photography captured not just how I look but who I am. That's why I use it for interviews, bios, everything!"

Please click on the link below to learn more about Daren and view his portfolio and pricing.

Thank you!
~Daren Stahl