[NEohioPAL] Lakeland announces premiere of The Bridges of Madison County

Martin Friedman via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Oct 25 08:12:22 PDT 2016

*Lakeland Civic Theatre announces*

*The Bridges of Madison County*

Music and Lyrics by

Jason Robert Brown

 Book by

Marsha Norman

Directed by Martin Friedman

 Sets and Lights by Trad A Burns

 Musical Direction by Jordan Cooper

Costumes by Tesia Benson

 Sound by Eric Simna

*The Play:*

*The Bridges of Madison County* is based on the best-selling novel, and
developed by the Pulitzer and Tony Award-winning creative team of Jason
Robert Brown (The Last Five Years, Parade and Songs for a New World) and
Marsha Norman (The Secret Garden, ‘Night Mother and The Color Purple) who
went on to win the Tony Award for Best Score and Orchestrations in 2014 for
this stunning romance.

On a quiet farm in America’s heartland, an immigrant Italian war bride
becomes an Iowan housewife.  That is, until a National Geographic
photographer seeking directions to the area’s historic covered bridges
knocks on her door. As she helps him find the locations for the
photoshoots, an unexpected, yet powerful connection grows. A sweeping
romance about the roads we travel, the doors we open and the bridges we
dare to cross will leave audiences breathless. *The Bridges of Madison
County* is a Tony-award winning and Northeast Ohio local premiere. Be swept
away…

*Roles:*

*Francesca Johnson :*  *Trinidad Snider*

*Richard "Bud" Johnson**: **Scott Esposito*

*Robert Kincaid**: **Shane O'Neill*

*Marian/Chiara**: **Amanda Tidwell*

*Michael Johnson:* *Frank Ivancic*

*Carolyn Johnson**: **Anna Barrett*

*Marge:* *Amiee Collier*

*Charlie:* *Brian Altman*

*Production Dates:*

*The Bridges of Madison County **will open on Friday, February 3 and run
through February 19, 2017. There will be nine (9) performances. *

*February 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, and 18, 2017 @ 7:30
PM                                            February 5, 12 and 19, 2017 @
2:00 PM.*

*Tickets:
                                                                $15
for adults, $13 for seniors and $7 for all students. For ticket
reservations and information call* *440-525-7134* <440-525-7134>* or
contact Martin Friedman at martinfriedman98 at gmail.com
<martinfriedman98 at gmail.com> **OR **Order tickets on-line at
**www.lakelandcc.edu/arts
<http://www.lakelandcc.edu/arts>.*

For more information, please feel free to contact me, Martin Friedman at
martinfriedman98 at gmail.com.