[NEohioPAL] Announcing Talespinner's 2017 Season!

TCT Intern via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Oct 25 11:25:33 PDT 2016

Talespinner Children’s Theatre (TCT), located at 5209 Detroit Avenue,
Cleveland, Ohio 44102, in Cleveland’s Gordon Square/Detroit Shoreway
neighborhood, is proud to present the 2017 Mainstage season of productions,
written, directed, designed and performed by professional, Cleveland-based
artists. We hope you'll join us as we grow into our 6th season with stories
from around the world, listed below.

*Talespinner 2017 Season*
*Red Onion, White Garlic (a Tale of Indonesia) *April 8 - 30
by David Hansen, directed by Katelyn Cornelius

*Sundiata (a Tale of Mali) *June 10 - July 2
by Nina Domingue Glover, directed by Nina Domingue Glover & Nathan Lilly

*The Rainbow Serpent (A Tale of Aboriginal Australia) *Sept. 16 - Oct. 8
by Christopher Johnston, directed by Alison Garrigan

*Mr. Scrooge's Ghosts (A Dickens of a Holiday Tale) *Nov. 25 - Dec. 17
by Michael Sepesy, directed by Alison Garrigan

Keep up with Talespinner on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for more
information.

Marketing and Box Office
Talespinner Children's Theatre

*Next on the TCT main stage:*
*Hook & Smee **(a Tale of Never Never Land) *Nov 26 - Dec 18
by T. Paul Lowry, directed by Alison Garrigan

Reinberger Auditorium | 5209 Detroit Ave. - Cleveland, Ohio 44102 |
216.264.9680
www.talespinnerchildrenstheatre.org