[NEohioPAL] FREE Vanity Crash Halloween Party - Fri Oct 28 - Shaker's Tavern Parma

Dennis Van Crash via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Oct 26 09:26:55 PDT 2016

It's our annual Halloween Party and we'll be rockin' SHAKER'S TAVERN Friday Oct 28 at 8:00pm. Have a blast with us and feel free to put on a costume if you want. There's gonna be a costume contest for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. Yummy food will be served to keep your tummy happy. And as always there will be fine beers, excellent drinks and the friendliest people around.

Debuting with Vanity Crash at this Halloween Party will be Bill Gressock on guitar. He jumped into rock with us a couple weeks ago and he's killing it! You're gonna like him. We definitely do!

Vanity Crash will perform two scary sets that will include VC's finest originals. And we will be tapping into that unique rock era of 70's glam giving our spin on some Velvet Underground, T-Rex, Mott the Hoople, Lou Reed, and David Bowie. So be a young dude, dress in something cool, carry the news and join us for the best entertainment in the world.

Plus!!! Closing the night will be our special friends and musical guests the infamous Stupid Beautiful Heaven. Calling themselves Rust Belt Lo-Fi Revivalists, these boys will entertain you with their witty and catchy power pop songs that echo The Pixies, The Replacements, They Might Be Giants, Weezer and Wilco. https://www.facebook.com/stupidbeautifulheaven

Vanity Crash has some great merchandise. Get our latest release, Love, one of our warm hoodies, a sporty t-shirt, shot glasses, and more. Go here to order: https://mkt.com/vanity-crash

Request our single, "Wishful Thinking" at the follow fine radio stations:

oWOW - (216) 961-0909 New Music Show Sundays 8am-10am & 8pm-10pm

WCSB - (216) 687-3515

WRUW - (216) 368-2208

WJCU - (216) 397-4438

WBWC - (440) 826-STING (7846)

Alternative Nation - http://www.alternativenation.net/radio

Indie Rage Radio - http://indierage.com/

http://www.hit-xm.com/lasvegas

http://us4.listen2myradio.com:2199/start/sfwiflgv/
Please click the JOIN/GOING button on our Facebook Event Page. Big Thanks!!!

================================

Friday, October 28, 8:00pm NO COVER

Shaker's Tavern (on Brookpark, just west of Broadview, behind the Valero Gas station)

2350 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, Ohio 44134

http://www.vanitycrash.com/
http://www.reverbnation.com/vanitycrash
http://www.facebook.com/VanityCrash
https://mkt.com/vanity-crash