[NEohioPAL] (FREE!) Join us for "Stay & Play" after Hook & Smee

TCT Intern via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Oct 27 07:37:15 PDT 2016

At Talespinner Children's Theatre, we love to play! We hope you and your
family will join us for a free workshop after our 2PM Sunday, December 4
production of Hook & Smee (weekend 2) at Talespinner Children's Theatre.

Our cast and professional teaching artists will lead a series of games
related to the pirate theme of our show. We'll have games and crafts for
your enjoyment. There's one guarantee: you're going to have a ton of fun!

Grab your tickets to the Dec. 4 performance and all other performances of
T. Paul Lowry's "Hook & Smee" here:
http://talespinnerchildrenstheatre.org/performa…/tickets.htm

ABOUT THE TALE
Captain Hook is a name to send delightful shivers down the spine of anyone
who knows the tale of Peter Pan, and Tinkerbell. But have you ever wondered
just how Hook came to Never Never Land with his merry (and comically
despicable) band of buccaneers? This is the story of how Hook met Smee, and
came to be the scourge of "the Land of Pan." All your favorite characters
are here, but get ready for some giddy surprises that will make you clap
your hands with glee.

Marketing and Box Office
Talespinner Children's Theatre

*Next on the TCT main stage:*
*Hook & Smee **(a Tale of Never Never Land) *Nov 26 - Dec 18
by T. Paul Lowry, directed by Alison Garrigan

*2017 Season (ask about subscriptions!)*
*Red Onion, White Garlic (a Tale of Indonesia) *April 8 - 30
by David Hansen, directed by Katelyn Cornelius

*Sundiata (a Tale of Mali) *June 10 - July 2
by Nina Domingue Glover, directed by Nina Domingue Glover & Nathan Lilly

*The Rainbow Serpent (A Tale of Aboriginal Australia) *Sept. 16 - Oct. 8
by Christopher Johnston, directed by Alison Garrigan

*Mr. Scrooge's Ghosts (A Dickens of a Holiday Tale) *Nov. 25 - Dec. 17
by Michael Sepesy, directed by Alison Garrigan

Reinberger Auditorium | 5209 Detroit Ave. - Cleveland, Ohio 44102 |
216.264.9680
www.talespinnerchildrenstheatre.org