[NEohioPAL] Beck's "Little Mermaid" Seeks Two Dancers

Scott Spence via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Oct 27 09:31:23 PDT 2016

Beck Center in Lakewood seeks two additional dancers for our holiday
production of  Disney's "*The Little Mermaid*" (running Dec. 2nd thru Dec.
31st).

Rehearsals have just begun, and we are looking for performers who are
available to jump right in.

Ideally we are looking for performers who move very well, and are between
the ages of 14 and 19. Both Female and male performers will be considered.
Vocal ability is a plus but not a requirement for these tracks.

*Please direct all initial inquiries to:*

*scottdavidspence at gmail.com <scottdavidspence at gmail.com>*

Performers 18 and older receive a stipend for their participation.