[NEohioPAL] Fwd: [playsandplaywrights] Calling all Artists-Playwrights-Filmmakers-Musicians

Mary via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Oct 29 21:52:40 PDT 2016

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[playsandplaywrights] Calling all
Artists-Playwrights-Filmmakers-Musicians
Date: 	29 Oct 2016 19:56:03 -0700
From: 	thedramadept at yahoo.com [playsandplaywrights]
<playsandplaywrights at yahoogroups.com>
To: 	playsandplaywrights at yahoogroups.com

Be Heard  I  Be Seen  I  Be Remembered

Join us as we celebrate the *7th Annual DC Black Theatre & Arts
Festival, *a 10-day festival (June 23 – July 2, 2017) filled with ground
breaking theatrical performances by Artists from around the world. This
year promises to be unforgettable with new venue partnerships and
programming improvement that adds; music, film, dance, and storytelling
events to this extraordinary menu. It’s no wonder, that in just a few
short years the DC Black Theatre & Arts Festival has grown to be one of
the Nation’s most sought after events.

  Submission Categories:
* Theatre: Full-Length Plays I One-Act Plays  I  New Works Reading Series
* Music * Film * Dance * Art

Artists of all skill levels and races are encouraged to submit. All
chosen Artists are supported by the festival with 100% of the ticket
sales going directly to the Artist.

Please submit your application online at www.DCBlackArtsFestival.org

Deadline for all submissions are January 1, 2017