[NEohioPAL] Vendors Needed for Business Expo

epp films via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Oct 31 16:30:49 PDT 2016

November 1, 2016

Greetings & Salutation,

The 4Real Empowerment Center is hosting its 1st bi-annual Small Business
Expo on Saturday December 3, 2016 at the Oakwood Village Community Center
located at 23076 Broadway Avenue, Oakwood Village, Ohio 44146. We are
looking for your support and sponsorship in this endeavor; we know that
every small business needs help in getting exposure for their business and
the products/services they provide. The purpose of this event is to further
expose you and your business to future buyers and supporters. Email me at
Eppfilms at gmail.com or 4Real Empowerment Center at
fourrealempowermentcenter at yahoo.com for a vendors form.

*Vendors*

Times: 11am-5pm - $30.00

*Includes table with 2 chairs *

Payment Requirements: $30.00 payment due at the time of commitment,

In case of the Expo is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, payments
will be refunded. ***After November 21st  all sales are final.

ALL VENDORS WILL RECEIVE ELECTRONIC RECEIPTS TO CONFIRM COMMITMENT & WILL
BE ADDED TO THE WEBSITE FOR PROMOTION.

--
*Epp Films*