[NEohioPAL] Swingtime Big Band looking for 2nd Tenor Sax

Ernie Molner via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Oct 31 17:19:21 PDT 2016

Wanted: Second Tenor Sax for the Swingtime Big Band. We are an 18 piece big band based in Cleveland . We rehearse once or twice a month on Tuesdays in Parma Heights, Ohio. We play a varied schedule of concerts and swing dances, playing a few times a month, including a standing gig at Vosh in Lakewood. The group is a mix of experienced people from differing age groups. You will not get rich or make a lot of money with this band so you must like to play big band music and be willing to put in time and effort and enjoy making good music for appreciative audiences. Ability to read music is a must. . We are looking for someone committed to providing high quality Big Band music for everyone to enjoy.
You can find out more about us here -Swingtime Big Band

|  |  |

|  |
Swingtime Big Band
 |  |