[NEohioPAL] Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson at BGSU Firelands College

Brian M Marshall via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Nov 2 04:46:06 PDT 2016

BGSU Firelands College Theatre

presents

BLOODY BLOODY ANDREW JACKSON

November 3, 4 and 5 at 7:30 pm
McBride Auditorium
BGSU Firelands College

Just in time for the three-ring circus that is our 2016 Presidential election, BGSU Firelands College is presenting a controversial look at our first "celebrity" President in the new rock musical, Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson.

Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson, an audacious mix of historical fact and fiction, redefines America's controversial seventh president--the man who invented the Democratic Party, drove the Indians west, and ultimately doubled the size of our nation--with a raucous blend of outrageous comedy, anarchic theatricality and an infectious emo rock score.

Written by Alex Timbers and Michael Friedman, Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson is an exhilarating and white-knuckled look at one of our nation's founding rock stars. This hysterical musical recreates and reinvents the life of "Old Hickory," from his humble beginnings on the Tennessee frontier to his days as Commander-in-Chief. It also asks the question; Is wanting to have a beer with someone reason enough to elect him? What if he's really, really hot?

The production is Rated R and for mature audiences only.

Tickets now on sale at www.sanduskystate.com<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sanduskystate.com%2F&h=8AQHMpOp6&enc=AZNNi57ixbniCc_mH6OFAFIVY06I77oORr3ng4LplJUGr5e-nJ5fTuETQhzawEbNtis&s=1> or by calling 419-626-1950.

NEW LOWER TICKET PRICE! Tickets are $12 Adults, $10 Seniors and BGSU Faculty/Staff, $8 students and $6 BGSU Firelands College Students.

Cast List
Andrew Jackson - Nate White<https://www.facebook.com/nate.white.902>
Martin Van Buren - Gracie Keener<https://www.facebook.com/gracie.keener>
Rachel Jackson - Erica Henning<https://www.facebook.com/erica.henning.9>
The Storyteller - Ann Marie Grycza Muehlhauser
John C. Calhoun - Josh Eastlake<https://www.facebook.com/kmsaintdex>
Henry Clay (Jackson U/S) - Daniel Keener
James Monroe - James Parsons<https://www.facebook.com/blake.parsons.180>
John Quincy Adams - Nathan Hoty<https://www.facebook.com/nathan.hoty>
Black Fox - Wes Carman
Woman 1/Ten Little Indians Soloist - Bessie D. Smith<https://www.facebook.com/bessied>
Woman 2 - Holly Wenzinger<https://www.facebook.com/holly.wenzinger>
Woman 3 - Lily Franks<https://www.facebook.com/josie.franks.56>
Woman 4 - Emily Litz<https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004127471942>
Bandleader - Tom Leech<https://www.facebook.com/TomLeechMusic/>
Lyncoya - Claire Daugherty
Ensemble Girls - Rachel Hunt, DeAreia Lanier

Director - Brian Marshall
Musical Director - Carrie Hill Leech
Choreographer - Gregory Grimes

Brian Marshall
Artistic Director
Caryl Crane Youth Theatre
BGSU Firelands

Caryl Crane Youth Theatre serves over 5,000 youth and families in our community each year through its three core programs: Theatrical Training Workshops, A Five-Production Theatre Series, and Teen Board Outreach. Supported through public support, you will help inspire, enrich, and empower the imaginations of children and families through live theatre and theatre education!