[NEohioPAL] All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten Opens Next Week!

fctheatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Nov 2 07:31:51 PDT 2016

Lorain County Metro Parks' NEW French Creek Theatre is proud to announce...

Robert Fulghum's
ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW I LEARNED IN KINDERGARTEN

Conceived & Adapted by Ernest Zulia
Music & Lyrics by David Caldwell

Directed by Brian McNally

A school play. The skies over Los Angeles. The rubble of World War II. Life lessons arise from the most unpredictable places. Featuring stories alternately moving and hilarious, this stage adaptation of the best-selling book urges us to rediscover the meaning in life's teachable moments.

PERFORMANCES
Nov 11-20
Fri & Sat at 7PM
Sun at 3PM

TICKETS
$10 under 18
$15 adult

Call (440) 949-5200 x221, purchase online<http://metroparks.cc/french-creek-theatre-tickets.php> or visit the FCT Box Office, open 10AM-6PM daily.

FEATURING
Kaeli Bush
Joe DeLuca
Luciano DiFranco
Brooklyn Freeman
Abby Golden
Juliette Kinlin
Brian Murphy
Zoey Papanikolaou
Emily Plato

French Creek Theatre is located within the French Creek Nature & Arts Center / 4530 Colorado Ave / Sheffield Village / 44054