[NEohioPAL] Audience Reactions to “Sex With Strangers” at CPH (plays thru Nov. 13)

Erica Beimesche via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Nov 2 10:10:34 PDT 2016

Sex With Strangers, produced by Cleveland Play House
Now through November 13 in the Outcalt Theatre

Written by Laura Eason
Directed by Joanie Schultz

Olivia is an obscure novelist on the cusp of 40; Ethan is a famous blogger—and 28. When these two strangers collide at a remote B&B, a steamy romance erupts. Passion, intellect, and secret agendas clash in Sex With Strangers<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/shows/2016/sex-with-strangers>. This smart, tantalizing take on modern love flirts with the ever-blurring line between public and private in our digital age.

Watch here<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFRDerLOnqg> for audience reactions and sneak peeks!

"moves like a red-hot page-turner; it's a book you can't possibly put down."
— Plain Dealer

"This show is why [you] go to the theatre"
— Bonnie and Mel D.

"an evening of mutual and consensual gratification."
— Cleveland Jewish News

"The best two-person play I've ever seen!"
— Joybar H.

"Must-see show will delight and tantalize"
— Coolcleveland.Com

Call 216.241.6000 or visit our website<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/shows/2016/sex-with-strangers> to get tickets.