[NEohioPAL] Motion Designer/VFX Artist WANTED (PAID)

Cole Kornell via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Nov 2 18:47:51 PDT 2016

In need of a Motion Designer/VFX Artist for a Title Sequence (30-60 seconds) for a short film
Me/Project: I'm Cole Kornell the Writer, Director, Editor, and Executive Producer of my student Thesis film, Unending Love, a story about the connection between two people in three different lifetimes and their struggle to stay together through obstacles from outside threats. I'm from Northeast Ohio and about to graduate from Ringling College of Art & Design majoring in Film.
Concept:The idea is of universal proportions (literally). PART I takes place in the Cosmos with celestial beings made up of stars, galaxies, nebulas, and gases. With the concept that Love is bigger than all us and that this story is about these two beings. There's also an important quote or V.O. to start it off. PART II is the ending title sequence (still in the Cosmos) that then turns into credits. Also there's one shot in the third life (Future) where I would love for the sky to be replaced with an alien feel (as the characters are on another planet), such as other planets, moons, stars, spaceships or whatever may work.
Quality:
   - I'd the like the work to be of 4K dimensions (3840 x 2160 pixels)

   - Made up of 3D & 2D work
   - Running Time est. 30-60 seconds of work
   - Exported file of 4K dimensions (ProRes, whatever is the best exported file for the film)

Personal Note:I'm completely open to your thoughts and ideas for overall concept. I just have the general outline and what was written in the script. I would like for you to have creative freedom.
Payment:This has a 1min running time and is for a low budget student film, so I would like to negotiate a price that is fair for the both of us.
Contact:If interested please email Cole at kornelukfilm at gmail.com
   - Resume
   - Links to previous work
   - Anything else that is relevant

Thank you very much and looking forward to hearing from you!
Cole Kornell Actor/Filmmakerhttp://www.colekornell.com/