[NEohioPAL] Brecksville Music Studio Accepting New Students

epp films via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Nov 3 08:29:33 PDT 2016

Brecksville Music Studio is a brand new music instruction studio located
in Brecksville, Ohio. We provide private and group music lessons for all
ages on guitar, piano, drums, voice, strings woodwinds and brass. All of
our instructors are experienced in both teaching and performing and are all
motivated by their passion for music and the desire to pass it on to every
student! We are currently planning several programs at the studio including
recitals, ensembles and local performances so give us a call for more
information.

(440) 526-9350

--
*Epp Films*