[NEohioPAL] CWRU/CPH MFA ACTING PROGRAM OPEN HOUSE! LAST CALL!!

Donald Carrier via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Nov 3 10:04:04 PDT 2016

LAST CALL FOR THE CWRU/CPH MFA ACTING PROGRAM OPEN HOUSE- SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2016

We invite all interested candidates to the Case Western Reserve University/Cleveland Play House MFA Acting Program Open House on Saturday, November 5, 2016 from 11:00 am-1:00 pm at 1901 E 13th St, 5th Floor Room 513, Cleveland, OH.
The CWRU/CPH MFA Acting Program is a three-year TUITION-FREE Program with outstanding training and generous living stipend while in training.
Our upcoming Cleveland auditions are January 14 and 15, 2017 for a fall, 2017 intake.
We encourage you to pass on this information to colleagues, friends, educators and students that you might know.
For more information or to RSVP, please contact Associate Director, Donald Carrier at donald.carrier at case.edu or at 216-400-7019.
For more information about the program and application instructions, please visit clevelandplayhouse.com/mfa<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fclevelandplayhouse.com%2Fmfa&h=sAQHdI7xAAQHABqZv04kvH2xIh31YbfKBq48mDHiHCq4TZw&enc=AZNsdRLlPMXG2xSsvG34VhNuPJj2pu3sFkxIOYH3hqya7IMtFStiEgS8ZtjwBUs8U2nqDdRJxPWZ-Y75xLf6rur0OyRssFMZNSNYro7VCVbAyYKThStnqqw0Xo_B3HWnWz3qfeG1LKnuLdVzMIhuNO5ZcwfRaSdXADVnbH3oAirhfMg0tt1n5aOQUAxXoif7RJfEYGCwixNUKSes9vF8YCgB&s=1>.