[NEohioPAL] 50% OFF TWO Tickets to the Premiere of 'Project E. 1337: Alpha' Friday 11/4 7p

Mason Fabian via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Nov 3 17:42:47 PDT 2016

Hey Guys!  I have two extra tickets that I'm trying to get rid of and willing to take a loss on.  I spent approx. $20 for the two (8.50 + Processing Fee) and am selling them for $10 for the both of them.  This is for the Premiere of Project E1337: Alpha, T.R.A.C.E Doctor Who Fan Film Web Series, and two shorts showing this Friday 11/4 at 7p at Atlas Cinema Lakeshore 7  (22624 Lakeshore Blvd. Euclid, OH 44123)  The Local Film Makers are Johnny Wu and Jason Wang - Great guys who I had the privilege of working briefly with on Project E. 1337 as a Mercenary.  I had a blast and can't wait to see it.   There will also be VIP guest such as Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson and other Councilmen.  If interested, please call me at 440-728-0571.  Thank you!