[NEohioPAL] worth seeing more than once GOOD PEOPLE

Aurora Community Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Nov 4 10:05:00 PDT 2016

*GOOD PEOPLE*

at Aurora Community Theatre

“….*worthwhile seeing more than one time”*

*Tickets still available for Nov. 4, 5, 12*

(Nov. 11 limited seats still available)

*Two Audience Reviews*

“I just want to add my thoughts to all the rave reviews I just read on
line.   My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed "Good People" on opening
night.    The plot was so interesting to us, and the acting was superb.  I
am still thinking of the storyline and remembering some of the lines and
how timely the play is.  *I think this is probably the best play we have
seen at ACT. * * I will tell everyone I meet to get tickets and go.  It is
a play that is worthwhile seeing more than one time*.”

“Some of the people may have been offended of some of the language but we
realize due to the subject matter it was very appropriate. The actors took
on their characters bringing them to life so eloquently and with such
passion making it so believable. The story was so excellent, strikingly sad
and poignant.”

*LANGUAGE ADVISORY:*

Characters in *GOOD PEOPLE *occasionally swear and use strong, mature
language

*GOOD PEOPLE*

*By David Lindsay-Abaire*

Directed by *Fred Sternfeld*

*Tickets $16 adults *

Buy online, anytime, including seat selection

www.auroracommunitytheatre.com

*or 330-562-1818*

*Monday – Friday 1 to 5 pm*

Aurora Community Theatre 115 E. Pioneer Trail Aurora, Ohio 33202*GOOD