[NEohioPAL] Ready to start acting?

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Nov 5 14:48:31 PDT 2016

Houde School of Acting students are doing BIG things and we want you to join in the fun! Right now new students can purchase one month of classes and receive a month free! Just email us at houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com

Here are some of our latest bookings!

Houde School alum Channing Jackson made his network TV debut last night on CBS's Blue Bloods as the menacing Hiram Diaz. You can watch the episode right now on CBS.com! We're also thrilled to share that Houde student Meg Rasmussen has secured the recurring role of Denise in the web series 'Five Feet' written and directed by Jason Richardson, and student Troy Zente just booked a holiday sketch comedy with Chris Rock shooting tomorrow morning in New York City!