[NEohioPAL] CHURCH SCENE EXTRAS NEEDED FOR FEATURE FILM

Dezmond Peterson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Nov 7 09:38:29 PST 2016

   What About Them

        Productions

Once again we’re casting extras [All Ethnicities][Any Age] for our film
“End of the Road.” We’re looking for actors to participate in a church
scene. Non actors are also encouraged to submit. This scene will be very
intense and emotional. Heavy emotions and/or tears will be required from
the audience. We will select a few to be ushers. To be considered you must
be available for filming on Saturday December 3rd for a few hours. Extras
are to report at 11am and filming will begin promptly at noon.

Production Location: Bedford, Ohio

Production Type: Independent

Union/Non-Union: Non-Union

No pay but will receive refreshments, credit, and a fun inspiring
experience this scene will bring for our feature film.

If interested email whataboutthemproduction at gmail.com with headshot or
current photo. More details will follow once you have been selected.

So many lives connected to your destiny, If you give up What About Them!